Lakeland Adventure Challenge
This is one of the most exciting events we have designed here at Holmescales. The event offers our clients the opportunity to see some of England's most spectacular scenery whilst having a fun day and a shared experience which will not be forgotten.
The challenge is a series of activity tasks carried out at various destinations. In order to carry out the tasks the teams must plot the routes to the variety of destinations using o.s. maps and compasses. Our brand new fleet of Landrovers are used by the teams to take them to each destination. The group can choose a selection of the following activities to be incorporated within their day:
- Short but scenic fell walk including a team building task at the summit.
- A mountain bike trail with a problem solving exercise on route.
- Cross Lake Windermere by ferry.
- Kayaking or canoeing on one of the many beautiful lakes.
- Abseiling or rock climbing - for some real exhilaration.
- Clay pigeon, rifle or archery.
- Off Road Section - This takes part on private land on a purpose built course constantly maintained so as not to damage any public rights of way.
This event can be tailored to suit all levels of physical fitness and team development.
The adventure challenge is a carbon neutrel event - Due to the fact that Landrover already off set the carbon for the manufacture and the first 45,000 miles of the vehicle, we further encourage our clients to put something back into the environment. We do this by offering them the opportunity to plant an oak tree at the end of the challenge, which will hopefully grow for many hundreds of year, helping to protect the environment.
Lakeland Adventure Challenge Details
Price and further information available on application. Alternative package can be delivered at Holmescales.